Press releases, announcements, press kits and photo galleries
All Press Kits
CCP CELEBRATES 86th DEATH ANNIVERSARY OF JOSE CORAZON DE JESUS
THE Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) announced today the production of “Pagbabalik-Tanaw sa Unang Hari ng Balagtasan” to celebrate the 86th death anniversary of Jose Corazon De Jesus on May 26, 2018 at the Huseng Batute Theater starting at 1:30 p.m. The theater, a black box intended for experimental performances, was named after the Filipino poet’s pen name Huseng Batute. The event is free and open to the public.
April 25, 2018No Presskit
9th PHILIPPINE INTERNATIONAL LITERARY FESTIVAL AT THE CCP
PRESS RELEASE April 13, 2018 THE Cultural Center of the Philippines and the National Book Development Board present the 9th Philippine International Literary Festival on April 19 to 20, 2018. With the theme “(Author)ities,” the festival coincides with Buwan ng Panitikan (National Literature Month), a month-long celebration that aims to promote, develop and preserve [...]
April 13, 2018No Presskit
CCP OUTREACH BRINGS ART TO THE WORKPLACE
PRESS RELEASE April 6, 2018 IN line with its vision of making art matter in the life of every Filipino, the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) through its outreach program brings special performances to various government and public work places from April to June 2018. Billed as [...]
April 06, 2018No Presskit
Register an Account
Resend Activation Email
We'll send an instruction to your email.
We'll send an instruction to your email.
ADVISORY FOR ALL CCP EMPLOYEES TO KEEP THE CCP WORKPLACE SAFE FROM THE COVID-19 VIRUS
- Practice respiratory hygiene by covering one’s mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing. Immediately dispose the used tissues into appropriate garbage bin.
- Refrain from doing handshake and “beso-beso”.
- Subject yourself to thermal screening and sanitize your hands with alcohol or alcogel provided on each CCP-owned buildings before entry.
- Those who suffer from the following conditions are advised to stay at home:
- Fever of 37.6 °C and above.
- Cough and colds.
- Sore throat, headaches, muscle or body aches, tiredness or fatigue.
- Likewise, if your household members show signs of the conditions stated in Item 4, please stay at home.
- Everyone is encouraged to take their meals in their respective work areas and avoid crowded places.
- Holding of traditional boodle fight meals or sharing of food using your bare hands is strongly discouraged.
- Keep at least a safe distance of 1 meter when socializing with each other
MEASURES BEING IMPLEMENTED TO KEEP THE CCP WORKPLACE SAFE FROM THE COVID-19 VIRUS
- Security guards at each entrances are provided with portable thermo scanners to scan all incoming employees, artists and guests.
- Sanitizing stations filled with alcogel are strategically installed on entrances, hallways, restrooms, offices on each floor and theater backstage.
- Door knobs, door handles, handrails, elevator buttons, and faucets accessed by the employees, artists, guests and the other publics are sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Meeting/Conference, rehearsal rooms shall undergo sanitization after every use.
- Employees, artists and guests shall be refused entry to a building with a body temperature of 37.6 °C upon thermal scanning as well as showing signs of colds and cough.
- Personnel assigned to do sanitizing procedures are to wear protective gloves to prevent contamination.
What's Going OnShows & Events
Performances, exhibitions, film screenings, workshops and other eventsPress Room
Press releases, announcements, press kits and photo galleriesPrograms
CCP everywhere! Festivals. Onstage, On the Walls, On Screen , In the Works, In Competition, Art-tractions, and other programs.
Corporate sponsors, media partners, hotel partners and affiliates.Membership
Make art matter in the life of every Filipino! Become a CCP member.Volunteers
Various opportunities for volunteering in productions, conferences, festivals, outdoor events and many other activities.
Our VenuesTHE CCP 360° TOUR Theaters
Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo (Main Theater), Tanghalang Aurelio Tolentino (Little Theater), Tanghalang Huseng Batute (Studio Theater), Tanghalang Manuel Conde (Dream Theater), and Tanghalang Francisco Balagtas (Folk Arts Theater).Museo
Museo ng Kalinangang Pilipino (CCP Museum)Exhibition Halls
Bulwagang Fernando Amorsolo, Bulwagang Juan Luna, Pasilyo Vincente Manansala, Pasilyo Guillermo Tolentino, Pasilyo Victorio Edades, Bulwagang Carlos V. Francisco.Other Venues
Rehearsal halls, open areas and outdoor spaces, venues at the National Arts Center