CALL FOR ARTWORKS FOR CCP’S ANI 41 UNTIL JUNE 30
June 06, 2020
June 5, 2020
THE Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) Intertextual Division invites 2D visual artists, photographers, painters, graphic designers and other visual artists to submit their artworks related to COVID-19, Enhanced Community Quarantine, Lockdown, Isolation, Healing and Travel for CCP's Ani 41 Journal. Deadline of art submissions is on June 30, 2020.
Persons with Disability (PWDs) are highly encouraged to participate and submit their artworks for the special section of Ani.
The selected works will be published together with the literary submissions for Ani 41.
Types of eligible artworks are 2D artistic works including photographs, paintings, prints and digital artworks. Expression can be either traditional or contemporary.
Requirements are the following:
- Short bionote of at least 3-5 sentences, photo, home address, contact details, and tax identification number (TIN) of the artist.
- Each artist can submit a maximum of five (5) artworks.
- There is no standard size required for every artwork
- Artwork must be unpublished and an original creation of the participating artist.
- Artwork must be submitted in jpeg or png format.
- Artwork or photo of the art submission must be emailed at email@example.com using the subject line, ART SUBMISSION FOR ANI 41.
- Artwork or photo of the art submission created by Persons with Disability (PWDs) must also be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org using a different subject line, PWD ART SUBMISSION FOR ANI 41 SPECIAL SECTION.
For more information, message CCP Intertextual Division Facebook Page or text 09568574562 and look for Erika Antuerfia. You can also send an email at email@example.com.
Ani 41 will be published digitally and will be distributed online for free.