Be part the CCP family. Get involved. Be a CCP Volunteer.
Be part of the premier center for the arts in the Philippines. Volunteer your time and expertise to the various programs being offered by the Center. Meet prominent artists, leading arts managers and international figures in culture and the arts. Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of creativity while making new friends and enlarging your community. The Cultural Center of the Philippines offers various opportunities for volunteering in productions, conferences, festivals, outdoor events and many other activities.
Some examples of volunteer opportunities range from:
- assisting the ushers during registration
- manning the different kinds of booths during shows and festivals
- assisting with the operation of the RF Card (ID) reader for subscription cards during festivals
- working side-by-side with local and international artists performing at the Center
- assisting at the CCP’s merchandising booth
- assisting the backstage production staff in a performance or festival
- answering customer queries at the CCP Box Office
- conducting guided tours of the CCP
- and many others
The following activities are now enlisting volunteers:
- Pasinaya Open House Festival
- CCP Guided Tours, year round
To be a CCP Volunteer, download the “CCP Volunteer Form” on the right side and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.