|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reconciles sub-ledgers to the general ledger and resolves differences. Analyzes the differences and classifies/adjusts to proper accounts. Reviews and posts transactions in the GL. Reviews, verifies and analyzes account balances and trial balance. Maintains accounts reconciliation and makes necessary adjustments.
- Prepares periodic financial reports including monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Develops financial reports for financial analysis. Verifies documents for completeness and compliance with government rules and regulations and tax laws. Uses various office applications to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and /or reports. Compiles, writes and presents complex accounting reports.
- Remits and files monthly and quarterly return to BIR and prepares Certificate of Income Tax Withheld promptly. Prepares monthly/semi-annual BIR alphalist of payee for Expanded, Final VAT, and Percentage (BIR Form 1600, 1601E, 1601F) and Annual Information Return of Expanded Tax (BIR Form 1604E).(BIR Form 1604E).
- Checks the completeness of supporting documents attached to the disbursement voucher for the payment of the following financial transactions: Personnel services, Infrastructure, Fiscal Agency Services (FAS), Grants and Subsidy, Monthly remittances to other government agencies; and checks its compliance to existing government rules and regulations.
- Prepares the required reports on disbursements/payments and Monthly Taxes Withheld from Compensation. Uses various software applications (spreadsheets, word processors, etc) to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and /or reports.
- Reconciles journal entries to the general ledger summary accounts and resolves differences. Monitors unprocessed suppliers invoices and makes proper accruals. Schedules and plans work procedures and organizes processes on gathering financial information needed for the completion of the required reports.
- Identifies and interprets applicable laws and regulations and verifies compliance with government and private agencies. Handles invoice processing and verification, expense coding and drafting of payment checks or vouchers.
Interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI) are requested to submit the following to the CCP-Human Resource Services Division or email at email@example.com on or before May 8, 2021:
- Letter of application
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form 212 Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
- Work Experience Sheet –which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
- Diploma and Transcript of Records (Photocopy and original for verification)
- Certificates of training- (Photocopy and original for verification)
- Certificate of employment(Photocopy and original for verification)
For Nos. 4, 5, & 6 a review of the existing credentials of internal applicants will be done in coordination with the Human Resource Services Division.
INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED