37th PPO CONCERT SEASON: "GOLD: CLASSICAL MUSIC TREASURES"
The PPO celebrates CCP's 50th Anniversary with a treasury of beloved classical master ...
Date, Time, Venue:
Sep 13, 201908:00 PMTANGHALANG NICANOR ABELARDO (Main Theater)
Oct 25, 201908:00 PMTANGHALANG NICANOR ABELARDO (Main Theater)
Nov 15, 201908:00 PMTANGHALANG NICANOR ABELARDO (Main Theater)
Dec 20, 201908:00 PMTANGHALANG NICANOR ABELARDO (Main Theater)
Jan 24, 202008:00 PMTANGHALANG NICANOR ABELARDO (Main Theater)
Ticket prices are exclusive of 3.5% online service fees
DATE/TIME/VENUESeptember 2019 to April 2020 | 8:00 PM
Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo (CCP Main Theater)
- Concert I – Friday, September 13, 2019
- Concert II – Friday, October 25, 2019
- Concert III – Friday, November 15, 2019
- Concert IV – Friday, December 20, 2019
- Concert V – Friday, January 24, 2020
- Concert VI – Friday, February 14, 2020
- Concert VII – Friday, March 13, 2020
- Concert VIII – Friday, April 24, 2020
The PPO's 37th Concert Season showcases an outstanding roster of renowned Filipino musicians and international guest soloists that include Noriko Ogawa (piano), Rey Casey Concepcion (viola), Michaël Cousteau (conductor), SORA Ensemble of Japan, Alexa Kaufman (soprano), Aimee De la Cruz (percussion), Adolfo Mendoza (bassoon), Andion Fernandez (soprano), Gerard Salonga (conductor), Ryu Goto (violin), and Ray Wang (cello).
Recognized as one of Japan’s foremost maestros, Yoshikazu Fukumura, former music director of the Tokyo Ballet, Kyoto Municipal Symphony, and Nagoya Philharmonic Orchestra, returns to lead the PPO as it continues its trademark excellence with its world-class repertoire that traverses various musical periods from baroque, classical, romantic to modern. Take a look at PPO’s wide-ranging gamut of orchestral masterpieces that promises a captivating classical music experience in the season repertoire.
SUBSCRIPTIONBecome a subscriber of the PPO 2019-2020 Concert Season to experience it in the best way possible. You will be reserved with premium seats at the best prices, year-long discounts, and many more privileges.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBEMaking the PPO part of your life is simple. Just select your preferred subscription series, and choose your seating section through this form. You may apply for a subscription through the following ways:
- Fill out the Subscription Form.
- Choose a slot from the above listing of available seats and buy your subsription on this page. You will get a Confirmation Email upon successful purchase.
- Send the Confirmation Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our sales representative will then get in touch with you to confirm your subscription and provide additional information.
- MAIL or FAX – Download and print the subscription form. Once accomplished, fax the form to (02) 832-1125 local 1405 / (02) 832-3706, or send it via snail mail addressed to Cultural Center of the Philippines, Sales and Promotions Division, Tanghalang Pambansa, CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City.
- PHONE – Call (02) 832-3706 / (02) 832-0111, on Tuesdays to Fridays, 9:00 AM–6:00 PM and our representatives will assist you.
- IN PERSON – Visit the CCP Sales and Promotions Office at the ground floor of the CCP Main Building (Tanghalang Pambansa), open from Tuesdays to Fridays, 9:00 AM–6:00 PM.